Featuring a full-fledged chicklet style keyboard for laptop, media center and smart TV users, this keyboard mouse combo is flexibility redefined. Allowing a range of up to 10m wireless, the keyboard provides standard functionality that all keyboards provide with additional dedicated keys for volume, email clients and playback controls.
A brief list of the pros and cons that I encountered when I used this device combo.
- Easy to install with a nano USB receiver plug and play functionality.
- Full sized keys on the keyboard.
- Matte finish and side grooves on the mouse helps with grip.
- Battery pack for the keyboard also works to slightly raise the keyboard with rubber feet at the bottom to keep it secure.
- 2.4GHz wireless connection which works for up to 10 meters.
- No lights to indicate if the caps-lock, scroll-lock, or number-lock is switched on.
- Batteries for keyboard and mouse are different sizes.
- Minimal spacing in between keys and keys are flatter than a standard keyboard.
- Number pad is also slightly different than a regular keyboard.
- 10 meter wireless transmission
- 24 Months Battery Life
- Accurate cursor positioning
- Media control
- Ultra-small Nano receiver