I have grown old having one of mom’s best chocolate biscuit pudding recipes that I kind of started demanding it to be prepared for my birthday or every other special occasion. Over a period of time, watching my mom make it kindled the desire in me to make it myself. Now, it has so become that my bro loves my version of the pudding more than my mom’s. Like they said in the movie Kung Fu Panda, every recipe has a secret ingredient. Today I shall share mine. Make sure you follow it to the last T if you want it tasting as yummy as I intended it to be!
Psst… as a spoiler, this recipe has my favorite Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve as an ingredient! Do try it out and let me know how you liked it. Until then, my Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve and I are right here!
200g Marie biscuits, crushed
100g Salted butter at room temperature
1 1/2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp. cocoa powder
2 tbsp. corn flour
1 tsp Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
1. Mix together crushed biscuits and butter till they are soft and sand-like. Spoon in half of it into wine glasses and press it with a spoon and level it. Reserve the remaining biscuit crumbs aside.
2. Make a thick sauce by boiling together milk, sugar, cocoa powder & corn flour. Whisk constantly to obtain a smooth sauce. When cooled, add Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve. Divide this among the wine glasses.
3. Top it with the remaining biscuit crumbs and then put a blob or two of whipped cream in each glass.
4. Let it set in the fridge for 4 hours. Serve cold.
5. You can decorate with a cube/square of chocolate.
Disclaimer: The content featured above is only for people aged above 25 years. Underage drinking is illegal and against the law. Drink sensibly and carefully and please never drive under the influence of alcohol.
1 thought on “Black Dog Triple Gold Reserve and Chocolate Biscuit Pudding”
Your blog has caught our attention thanks to the quality of your recipes. We would be delighted if you would join us on Recipes.in so that we could link to your blog.
Recipes.in is a search engine that compiles the best Indian cooking sites and blogs from the Internet. We are one of the largest in the world with sites in 37 markets and several hundred blogs are already enrolled here and benefit from the traffic we are sending to their sites.
To join Recipes.in, just go to recipes.in/add-your-food-blog